- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the Administrator's website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The administrator uses one type of cookies, the so-called Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device until you leave the website or turn off the software (web browser).
- If the User does not want cookies to be installed on the end device they use, they may refuse to install cookies in the following way:
- in Internet Explorer, select "Tools / Internet Options" from the main menu, then select "Advanced" in the "Privacy" section and disable cookies;
- in Mozilla Firefox, select "Tools" from the menu, and then "Options" and specify the privacy level in the "Privacy" section;
- in the Opera browser, select the "Tools" item from the menu, and then "Advanced" from the "Preferences" item, and then "Cookies";
- in the Google Chrome browser, select "Options" from the menu on the right, then "For advanced users" and "Cookie settings";
- in Safari, in the Settings menu, select the "Safari" item, and then in the "Privacy and protection" section, select "Block cookies".