Basic information on the processing of personal data
- The administrator of your personal data is STAKO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Słupsk, ul. Poznańska 54, 76-200 Słupsk, KRS 0000078261, (hereinafter referred to as: the "Administrator")
- When Users use our website, we collect, in particular, IP addresses, URL address, information about website behavior, clicks on website elements, dates and times of entering the website, name of the Internet service provider, information about the type of operating system and information about the type and version of the User's browser.
- The Administrator processes Users' personal data in order to use the full functionality of the website by Users and to present products and services on the website, as well as to establish, investigate or defend against claims related to the use of the Administrator's website or the processing of User's personal data.
Users' rights related to the processing of personal data
- The user has the right to access the personal data processed by the Administrator and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- The User has the right to request rectification (correction, supplementation) of personal data processed by the Administrator, limitation of their processing or deletion.
- The user has the right to object to the use of personal data for the purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against claims.
- The User has the right to request the transfer of data processed by the Administrator and provided to him by the User, i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and the right to send this data to another administrator. If it is technically possible, the User has the right to request that the personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if it is found that the processing of the User's personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.